Friday, February 10; 8PM
Irregular Wine Tasting - Songs for Musical glass by Douglas Lee: The Wines of Jindalee & Benjamin of Australia
@ The Echo Ex_Plex (enter through Glendale Blvd.)
1822 Sunset Blvd.
Los Angeles (Echo Park), 90026
Unlike "Buy a Bear a Beer" Day in Montana, this city-sponsored vaginal rejuvenation surgery includes, but is not limited to,
* Sauvignon Blanc, Chardonnay, Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon, and Shiraz from Jindalee and a port from Benjamin
* Ask-no-wine-questions, tell-no-wine-lies April & Sara's "Infinite Refills of Geelong" program
* Bread, cheese, and fruit courtesy of Gelson's
* More songs about incompetent midwives spun by activist-prankster Reverend Roy Lee Gittens
* Non-tedious vinformation vinsanity via the two-13 intrazed by ripeness technician Julian Davies
* Floral and hardship by archeo-ethno-pharmacologist Liz Garo
* Aztecan hip flasks & DNA-rich celebrity socks for multiple-choice wine questions answered with arm, hammer, or sickle
* The whole life-affirming lot for the beer-bellied cryster price of 20 dollars U.S.
RSVP to irregularwinetasting [at] yahoo [dot] com or www.myspace.com/irregularwinetasting